So, I will say that I warned everyone when I started blogging that I would not be very consistent. But, I guess its time to update. Camdyn turned 3 on the 17th. We had his party on the 14th so that some of Trav's family could make it. (THANKS for coming). I have to apologize about the photos. I didn't get any good ones with my camera. My dad took all of those photos with his. But I did catch a few of my parents. My Dad, like always, playing with the kids. (My sister-in-law's kids are in the photo with Aimery)
This is the only photo of Camdyn that I snapped on his bday. I really need to get copies from my dad. But this is Camdyn and his Nona. We got Camdyn a bike. He was so excited. This last week, he has shown everybody who has come to our house. He has been practicing downstairs in our unfinished basement.

Jenson is sure growing up fast. He recently had his 4 month appt. (on the 9th) He was 15 and a 1/2 lbs. Can you believe it! And that is 2 whole lbs smaller than Camdyn was at 4 months. So Jenson has been the smallest of the 3 kids. But believe me, he is still a chunk. But I love every lb of him. He smiles a lot and loves to talk, but we still haven't got him to give us a good laugh like my other 2 kids have done. He just isn't a giggler. Here is a video of him talking.
This is the only photo of Camdyn that I snapped on his bday. I really need to get copies from my dad. But this is Camdyn and his Nona. We got Camdyn a bike. He was so excited. This last week, he has shown everybody who has come to our house. He has been practicing downstairs in our unfinished basement.
Jenson is sure growing up fast. He recently had his 4 month appt. (on the 9th) He was 15 and a 1/2 lbs. Can you believe it! And that is 2 whole lbs smaller than Camdyn was at 4 months. So Jenson has been the smallest of the 3 kids. But believe me, he is still a chunk. But I love every lb of him. He smiles a lot and loves to talk, but we still haven't got him to give us a good laugh like my other 2 kids have done. He just isn't a giggler. Here is a video of him talking.
Oh ya, and here is a photo of me. Aimery is practicing her photograghy skills. I cut my hair the end of December. Its the shortest I've ever had it. You can't really tell how short it is in the photo, oh well. And ignore the sweaty face. I had just gotten back from teaching.
7 comments:
So cute! I love the video... it's been a long time since I heard baby jabber. :)
Yea for an update! Jenson is quite the jabberer.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAMDYN!!!! We love and miss all of ya!
Great update! Your hair looks really cute!
that is a great clip of jenson!
as we were watching it, anderson said, "he is the funniest baby in the world."
cute hair
So darling!! My how your little ones have grown... I am so happy you have updated!! I miss you.
Wow I can not believe how big your beautiful kids are getting I miss having you in the ward it is still exciting though to see them they are so very cute
Hi Val, your kids are really cute. I was looking at my baby book and saw that I was 15 pounds at 4 months. My husband and I were both over 9 pounds when we were born. Did you know I'm having a baby in June? I think he is going to be very chunky! You look great in your picture too, by the way. Tell your mom and dad hi for me!
-Becky
Post a Comment