So I have had a few friends request that I post the video we took of the kids opening the Christmas present that told them they were getting a little sister. So, here it is! Listen Closely to the boys. Keep in mind this was at 6 in the morning. We all look exceptional! (wink, wink) Its optimized for web but you can still ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that the baby looks like Jesus and Gibby. I'm super excited to get another niece :) On a side note you need to keep updating your blog.
Love ya!!!
That is HYSTERICAL!!! Thank you so much for posting it! You need to enter it in a contest and win thousands of dollars. . . so you can buy Camdyn more bikes! :) CONGRATULATIONS again and keep on enduring! You know it's worth it, but it REALLY is! Love you, babe!
Yay for baby girls! I'm so excited for you. that video was so sweet it almost made me cry. i love that they were so happy for a sister. that was a great idea, to have them open the present. good job!
COngrats! I LOVED Aimery's excitement and laughed out loud at the "BIKE" comment! SO FUN!
congrats allred family! Me and alliyah just watched this. She is sad that she isn't the one getting the sister! LOL. We are done with having kids.... just raising them now. )
Congratulations!! The video is so great!
Post a Comment