Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the Verdict is ........

PASS!

We finally got the results from Travis' last test for the CPA Exam. He passed, with flying colors! So in a few months (after tax season) he will take the ethics portion, which is a piece of cake and then Travis (TNA) will be a CPA with a BS and MBA. Yes, this is true he also graduates in May with his MBA with an emphasis in Accounting. Glory, Glory! I can't tell everyone how excited we are to have all of this behind us. We are so thrilled. But most of all I am so proud of him. He really has worked so hard these past 7 years. He deserves it. In fact, if the Jazz make the play-offs I promised him a Jazz game when he passed. But of course, it can't be until after tax season is over.

WAY TO GO TRAVIS! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

To show Trav how much we love him, the kids and I made a little basket of goodies with a cute poem/saying. Kind of like a candy-gram, but I had to use items that the kids picked out. They were so excited. We put a few banners and streamers up too. The kids did a great job decorating. Not much, but we wanted to show Travis how much we love and appreciate him.
I snapped a few photos, but Travis was in such a hurry to go to his basketball game that they didn't really turn out great. I did get a nice video of Travis making a 3 point shot to help his team come back and win the game in like the last 30 seconds. He did awesome!

Here is Camdyn and Travis after "their" game. Camdyn thinks its his game too because he runs up and down the court with the men. It is so funny to watch. Everyone sitting by me always comments, "I bet he'll sleep well tonight." But, thats just the way he is. He runs, or skips around my house all day. He loves going to Trav's games. He always changes into his basketball shorts (if he isn't already wearing them.)


Below is a small video clip of Travis trying to catch a glipse of the "Glory Days" of high school ball. Just kidding hun, you did a great job! Its fun to go and watch.

10 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Congratulations! That is a great achievement. I just got my last score too, so I can relate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting for you guys! It must feel incredible to be done with school. (for BOTH of you.) Way to go Travis!!

Heidi said...

Way to go TRAV!!! Believe me Val... I know how you feel - it will be sooooo nice when we are all done! What a great feeling!

Shuman X Seven said...

Way to go Travis!! Of course, we didn't expect anything less than MARVELOUS!!

Val!!! YOU MADE IT!! Way to go girl!!

mimi said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!

kristi lou said...

HOORAy! Hooray! HorAY! You gusy are awesome! Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Workmans said...

That is so exciting that Travis will be done with all those lovely tests. Brady will get to start his in August. We can hardly wait. Tell him good job!

RicAnn said...

Hip-Hip-Hurray!!! We are so excited for you!

Team Ryan said...

VALARAE!!! I found your blog on Jills blog!!! how are you!!! Your family is ADORABLE! i visit taught your cute sister until the ward split two weeks ago!!! Glad to see things are going well for you!!!!

klm said...

https://fxprofito.com/2020/10/04/handicap-menguntungkan/