My tumbling recital went fantastic! It was so fun. I've already begun searching for songs for next year's. If any of you have an idea for a theme, I'm all ears.
Jenson is now 9 months (oh where as the time gone?) He is actually just getting over his first sickness. He has an ear infection. It has been yucky. We are busy putting our yard in. We did about half of our 1 acre lot in sprinklers. We put curbing in for flower beds, bought some shrubs and trees. In the next 2 weeks the grass will go in. It's starting to look like someone actually lives on this dirt pile.
So, since I don't really have any real cool photos, I'm posting some pictures I took of the kids in April. And also some pictures my dad took at their house over Easter.





11 comments:
Your kids are darling! Can't believe how grown up Aimery is! Sounds like some good stuff going on there.
Your chidlren are so adorable!! It was really nice seeing you at the wedding.. Congrats to Travis (and you)!! That is awesome!!
I can feel the love. Your family sounds full of action. Good job! I want to build a house next to yours. Let's be neighbors! It's the next best thing to being roommates when your married. Love you!
yeah! a post from you and your darling kids. It was great to see you all for a bit at the reunion! Hope you are doing good.
Your kids are so cute! I don't know where the time goes. I can't believe Sydney is 2 and we are going to have our 2nd one any day now. So crazy. We need to have a Rick's Reunion next summer when we move back. Just think how much fun our kids will all have playing together. Sherri is having #4 soon as well. That will make 13 kids total when Marian has hers in January. Crazy!!! Thanks for the update!
Hey Val, It was so fun to see you at the family reunion! We are coming to Rexburg for a triathlon on August 15. Are you gonna be in town? I'll give you a call.
It was fun to see you all. Keep the posts coming, otherwise how will I keep up to date on the landscaping progress :)
HA HA. I was reading your post and your Darn looks like dam. I had to read it a couple of times cause I was like Val wouldn't write that!!! We sure love you guys :)
Adorable! Congrats on all your achievements, sounds like you've been working hard.
- Becky
Val it has been longer than 4 months. I want to see some pics of the party. I was so sad I missed it! love you
Yeah for Travis graduating!!! That is so awesome! Congrats on your recital! You work too hard and make me look so lazy!! Slow down! Your family looks gorgeous. Keep up the good work. love you.
Post a Comment